Boosts are special devices available to each class that require some preparation before they can be used. Actions a player perform increase the player's Morale - when the player has acquired enough Morale (indicated by a full gray bar below the Power bar in the upper-left corner of the screen), the Boost device may be used. Some Boosts may require more or less Morale than others. Note that melee attacks generate twice the amount of Morale than normal.
Some examples of Boost DevicesEdit
- Assault Morale Boost increases the Protection of nearby friendly targets in line of sight for a short time.
- Super Smash Boost knocks back all enemies for 10 seconds
- Sensor Morale Boost allows the user's team to see hostile targets through walls (via a small white triangle above their head), as well as increased movespeed and damage for a short duration.
- Shatter Bomb Boost drops a charge that deals 3400 damage over 2 seconds when it detonates.
- Dome Shield Boost creates a Force Wall in the shape of a dome around the user, absorbing a limited amount of damage for a short amount of time.
- Personal Vandal Boost summons a robot from demolition that is drivable by anyone in the robotic's party. the robot cannot be repaired but has a large amount of health
- Healing Morale Boost heals the team over a short duration.
- Oathbreaker Boost grants the Medic additional Protection for each enemy in range, stops all enemy healing around the Medic, damages all nearby enemies, and all nearby active poisons heal the Medic.